Search This Blog

8.09.2012

Dining Room Redesign

My latest design project was this dining room! I especially loved this project because Brad and I worked together on it. I did all of the designing and he did all of the taping off and hanging. :)

Here is the dining room BEFORE


Here is the dining room AFTER


My client hired Brad to do all of the chevron taping, and he did such a good job! I picked Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. It's such a soothing color and one of my favorite Ben colors. The frames I got at Ikea. (The Ribba collection). We just now need to pick their favorite black and white family photos to put in the frames! The best score were these leather chairs that I found at Homegoods. They are a cream leather with nailheads all along the bottom, and the best part is they were only $79.99 each! She actually bought 10 of them just to have for down the road. And the rug I got online during a sale.


10 comments:

  1. Love it! I just chose Revere Pewter for the new house. Too funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Not sure why it's calling me "becks", though - it's Becky Hartman)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, you are so talented! Love everything about your room (maybe the chairs the most ~ we are a bit biased!). Your friends at HomeGoods

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should know the Buffet is from your Fairfax store as well :)

      Delete
  4. I really admire the design! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, Now all I need is the accessories you placed out on the buffet and table :) and maybe the mantel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the light fixture?
    KatieHRhoads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post i really appreciate this post it seems that there's a lot of interesting on this site
    i will bookmark your page for more new updates on your site. keep it up .










    Rattan Dining Furniture_Rattan Tables


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...