Search This Blog

1.24.2012

I'm back. :)

It has taken me MONTHS to figure out my priorities. Unfortunately, I am that kind of person that is all or nothing. If I get into a hobby or whatever it may be, I have the potential to become so into it, that my priorites are all out of whack.

Anyway, I plan to blog every few weeks or so because I really love it. Here is what we did last weekend that I will give a tutorial in a couple weeks once I return from a trip. I love my new paneled wall and the whole project cost $25!





6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing the tutorial - I've been thinking of doing something similar in my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous, Kates! Way to go, Brad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your paneled wall! That's absolutely amazing. :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre so talented katie! you look like you live in the spec home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome..so custom. Is your dining room table over here now??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...