Search This Blog

6.14.2011

CUTEST kid furniture EVER

Not that I don't absolutely adore PB kids, but it's not the same when everyone has the exact same kid furniture. If I could pick out anything my heart's desire for our kids' play room, this furniture would be IT! Too bad I can't justify the cost of this pretty little furniture, but it sure is incredible!!



I mean, this blue suede mini sofa!! COME ON.
























And I'll leave the best for last.....this play table. Although, I don't see how anyone could actually buy this for their kid, (even though it is gorgeous). I would be so worried the whole time that they would ruin it or color on it and then it would suck the fun out of having it. :)




All images via Jennifer Delonge

4 comments:

  1. RIDICULOUSLY CUTE! I can't get over these! The pink ikat chair & ottoman are particularly outstanding!! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this stuff! Fingers crossed I get a high-end nursery job soon so I can try some of this stuff out! Thanks for the resource!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest kid furniture ever is shown in the post here. Read all about it

    Kids Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really feel great to see such kind of wonderful post.
    UK Largest Beds Company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...