Search This Blog

5.27.2011

Here's what I did with my premier fabric.....

Hey guys! A few posts back I talked about the premier fabric and how it was on sale for $5.58 a yard. I spent my 5 bucks for 1 yard, and it was enough to cover both of these chairs I got at the thrift store for $14 a chair. I took off the awful fabric, sanded it, primed it, painted it black, and then covered with the new fabric. Here they are before.........

and after.......




and I also love this new lamp I bought at HomeGoods. :) I couldn't resist it........


I love the blown glass.....

It was $49 and I think it looks alot like this one, and mine was half the price.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Really cute how you refurbished those chairs form frumpy to stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chairs look great! I like the silhouette without the back cushion - great idea! I tackled a chair reupholstery project this weekend - not quite done, but updates on my blog. The lamp is beautiful too - I've got to get to Home Goods soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so impressive Katie - they look like brand new (completely different) chairs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, I know I tell you this all the time, BUT YOU ARE CRAZY TALENTED!! way to go on the chairs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...