Search This Blog

3.15.2011

My fabric at Target

Remeber my fabric that I loved? It is pretty expensive at Calico Corners. Well, I think it is anyway. I'm used to paying $8 a yard at fabic.com. At Target, they have a beautiful chair covered in the dahlia fabric. It's $299 which I think is reasonable considering that the fabric is on the more expensive side. Love it. It's a perfect accent chair to any room.
Here it is in the gray and yellow which is another fabulous color combo.

You can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. UM WHAT!! SO clearly I need this now. Right right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chairs are cute! You have a beautiful blog! I love your bedroom makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same chair from Target (in an older print). I have to say that it's awesome - esp if you wait until they do their periodic free shipping on furniture of $199 or over or some such nonsense. I've used it in my living room for a couple years, and it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...